Thursday, September 12, 2013

week 35...that means 35 days to go!

OMG I can't believe I have 5 weeks to go! I felt like October has sounded so far away for so long that I just had it in my mind that it is still far away. And it definitely is not.
So besides my 35 day countdown...I got pictures back from my shower. I just have to say THANK YOU!!!!!! to everyone that decorated, cooked, cleaned, and whatever else happened! I have a few pictures to share but I realize I was a bad guest-of-honor and didn't get my picture taken with everyone that came out....sorry guys and gals! Blame pregnancy brain! On with the pics!

The awesome spread! Lauren's bunting was the best!

More food!!!

The main event plus half of a baby Mila!

The worst present. Already packaged to be re-gifted to the nearest dumpster. Just kidding Richard....I'm sure these will make lovely butt-wiping rags!

The best gifts....ones with cats!!!!!! Will is thrilled.

Me and the grandmother's to be

The soccer gals!

My bear-faced Willis.He hates the beard but I LOVE it!


Total weight gain:  36lbs...looks like I'm gaining weight in spurts. Hope I can keep it under 40!!!!!

Maternity clothes?  I'm not even worrying about being creative with my outfits anymore. I rotate between a pair of khakis and black work pants. I tried a dress this Monday and had so much chub rub on my Family Dollar orientation tour that I may never wear one again.

Stretch marks?  Thought I found some more but they were just sleep marks...whew!

Sleep:  Really tired but I force myself to stay up until 10pm otherwise I will wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to fall back asleep. I usually get a second wind around 7:30pm so it works out.

Best moment this week: BABY SHOWER!! Lauren, Sarah, and Patsy did an awesome job. I can't thank them enough!

Miss Anything: I miss my close parking lot at my old job. I forgot how miserable the Family Dollar parking lot is in the summer. Luckily my boss gave me her really sweet spot once this week and I snuck in some visitor parking!!

Movement:  Jameson had a slow day on Tuesday that had me freaking out all day but I did my kick counter and it said she had enough movement so I tried not to think about it. Normally Jameson wakes up before me and starts doing small kicks as she's waking up. I usually start my day in bed saying, "good morning Jameson!"  and then I go back to sleep for another hour...but on Wednesday I wanted to make sure she was still okay so I woke up before her and offered some good morning-belly shaking! She responded with a slow nudge and then was going nuts by breakfast time. She had a big couple of days so I told Will she must have taken a "Michael day" on Tuesday......just napping the day away! She's probably part cat.

Food cravings: I've had a cupcake (or 2) every day since Saturday. I can't stop.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really! I can eat pretty much anything but chicken wings still! I'm still getting reflux though but not nearly as bad as it has been.

Gender: Total baby diva!

Symptoms:  Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired! And my thunder-thigh chub rub....

Also I think she must have dropped a couple of weeks ago because I can breathe so much easier. I am also had much more pressure on my bladder too! Now I get why they call it lightening though...I really do feel less huge now that she is in a different position!

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Now that my shower has come and gone I am totally more relaxed! I had myself all worked up trying to get the house ready and now I'm ready to just sit and wait for baby to come! Not to mention I had a prenatal massage on Satruday (Thanks Patti!)....I have wanted one every day since then. I think I will do one next weekend....if not sooner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment