Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary McWilliam!!

Early post for anniversary time!!! Happy 2nd anniversary to my favorite person in the entire world! We celebrated with a doctor's appointment, dinner, and dessert! WE ARE CRAZY...crazy old!!!! Just kidding. No gifts this year...since we got each other a baby and all...but we're cool with that! I think we're actually skipping all holidays for the rest of the year...except Halloween. No way I'm skipping that! Anyway I'll do a bumpdate later this week because today's post is dedicated to my main-man Willis!

who has 2-thumbs and is about to be a dad? THIS GUY!

I can honestly say I hope that Jameson grows up to be just-like-her-dad...JUST LIKE HIM! Except for the body hair...and the facial hair...and the cat allergies. But, seriously, other than that she can have everything else! LLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment