Sunday, September 8, 2013

week 33 but more importantly....Will's 30th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIS!!!!!!!!!

I picked this one for Kevin's face...good one.


This is overdue but I wanted to postpone this post until after Will's birthday surprise! Hooray Will! You did it! You're 30! This past weekend we went to Atlanta/Alpharetta/Suwanee for sooo many things. We celebrated one of Will's best friend's birthdays Saturday night. (I feel like I definitely messed up the punctuation somewhere in that sentence...too many possesives or not enough??). The next day we went with Will's family to the Braves game where me met up with some of Will's closest friends...which was a surprise... that I somehow pulled off! Will tried to ruin it so many times...so many times. Anyway, above is the group at the game. (There were some little boys in the row in front of us also celebrating a birthday. I found that amusing.) It was a good time even though the Braves lost...and UGA lost the night before...and then Man U made some unfortunate trades that left Will pouting all day Monday. Poor guy! 
In addition to celebrating b-days we had some quality baby time with our friends the Willis'. Lindsey and Duran just had their second little boy about 6 weeks ago, Baby Grey! They also are parents to 2 1/2 year old Beckam. Even though we only got the tiniest glimpse in the life of a family of 4 I actually made a baby fall asleep so I was really pleased with myself! I don't have any pictures of that so you'll have to take my word for it.  
It was also my last week of work at my short lived life as a "design assistant". I didn't do much assisting but I ran the shop and picked out a few fabrics here and there...I was surprisingly busy this week so I didn't get one last picture with my mirrors! Will will have to step up his photo game from now on. On with the bumpdate!



Terrible quality photo but it's all I had time for!!



Total weight gain:   I think it's like 33lbs now. Aiming for sub 40lbs now....

Maternity clothes?  Even though I gained a pound I can fit into my pants much better than I did the last week. I think my belly dropped because my pants now fit securely UNDER my belly instead of ON my belly. It worked out nicely.

Stretch marks?  Yea yea yea....

Sleep:  I had a bad week of sleep. Some napping here and there and then monster back pain at night.

Best moment this week: Still really excited to start my new/old job and be back with my old coworkers!!

Miss Anything: My sushi craving is back....

Movement:  A lot of movement still!  I look forward to every 10am and 11pm punch fest...I feel her if I'm sitting still throughout the day but that doesn't usually happen too often. I have had some crippling bladder punches from Baby James though...

Food cravings: I haven't been overly hungry this week....I actually was able to get through the week with "snack lunches" and not have to sit down and have a meal like I normally did. Sometimes that left me starving by 4:30 though. Way too embarrassed to eat dinner that early though.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Mmm reflux...

Gender: Lady baby

Symptoms:  So tired! Fat ankles after a long day and back pain. I keep waiting for Braxton Hicks but I have no idea what they are supposed to feel like so I don't really know what I'm waiting for. I don't even know if everyone gets them...

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Cranky and bossy! Trying to get our house ready for baby and baby shower has made me a tyrant. Will has been running around trying to get stuff done on his "vacation" time but I feel like nothing is getting marked off my ever-growing to do list! It will get done right??



No comments:

Post a Comment