Thursday, August 22, 2013

week 32

Let me take this next paragraph to explain that I truly, truly feel lucky/blessed to be expecting a baby very soon and I really wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!!!!! Really. So when I'm "complaining" on here it is all in jest and just a way for me to share my newly acquired, overly sensitive feelings so my husband doesn't have to listen to me.
That being said...I woke up this morning and couldn't fit into a single pair of my pants. Not even the pants I wore less than 12 hours earlier. I do NOT understand. Pretty much my worst day of pregnancy so far (emotionally speaking). I think I texted Jessica ranting about gaining 3lbs a week for 2 weeks in a row and she tried to make me feel better by telling me it was water weight. So kind fair Jessica!! I don't know if I'm exaggerating that number but I guess we will find at the doctor's visit this week! Needless to say, I'm wearing a giant maternity shirt and leggings. I look like TPT. Oh well, on with the bumbdate.



Total weight gain:   I think it's like 32lbs now. I'm crying as I type this. I still have 8 more weeks! Jameson only weights 3.75 of those pounds according to my app. I haven't even started swelling yet. 

Maternity clothes?  I think we covered this above.......(giant eye roll).

Stretch marks?  Somehow I don't care about this anymore even though I'm ballooning at a ridiculous rate. I will probably have a full body of reverse tiger stripes by the end of this.

Sleep:  I discovered a position to sleep in that guarantees a full nights sleep. Oh yea oh yea oh yea!

Best moment this week: I got a new job! Whoooo hoooo! I start BACK at Family Dollar the day after Labor Day. Crazy, I know!

Miss Anything: I miss having a "skinny day". You know, when you wake up and everything fits right and looks good? One of those days. They are long behind me but I can still dream!

Movement:  Baby ninja. This week Jameson petted a kitty through the womb. I SWEAR!!!!! Rose decided to take a cat nap on me and then put his head on the belly. I'm sure they were communicating to each other....

Food cravings: So embarrassing, I buy candy bars. Candy bars. Before I was pregnant I can count on one hand how many candy bars I ate for the entire year. They just weren't something I was interested in (unless there was a surprise one on my desk at FD...this happened more often than you would think). I'm Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes...."I hide candy bars all over the house...." EMBARRASSING. Will just laughs but in that "I can't believe how ridiculous that is" kind of way and less in that "funny ha ha" kind of way.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  "Bisgusting" acid refulx. So so terrible. 

Gender: PINK

Symptoms:  Weight gain and hunger and fatigue. So tired after work. It's all I can do to not go straight to bed.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! Now that I know that I got the FD job I can breathe! 

Here's the real pic...the one uptop is just how I feeeeeeeeeel!


No comments:

Post a Comment