Friday, August 2, 2013

week 29

Baby Emerson Kate Erbacher is here!!!!

Sorry I couldn't help myself! Jameson's future BFF has arrived...a few weeks early but she's HERE! I'll let Jess tell the story when she's ready but everyone is doing great and I get to visit after work! I've even contemplated leaving work early just to go visit! So pumped. Anyway that is my exciting story for this week. I don't think anything else can top that so I'll get on with the bumpdate:


on the way to Kenny Chesney Concert! Fat arms and a big ol' belly!


Total weight gain:   At least I didn't gain any weight this week! Whoo hoo! 26lbs still.

Maternity clothes?  Yea, I'm putting off getting more but I think I need to just switch to dresses. My pants HURT. That demi panel band is literally a torture device. Full panel from here on out if I MUST wear pants...

Stretch marks?  I can't tell if I have MORE on my belly button. There is a giant white blotch of skin that doesn't look like the rest....weird.

Sleep:  Sleep is still fine. I wake up just before Will's alarm to go to the restroom and instead of just staying up I go back to sleep...which is the worst...and end up waking up sometime before 9am just in time to barely make it to work. I can't get out of this cycle!

Best moment this week: I guess I passed my glucose test since I never got a call back! AND baby Emerson's debut! Whoo hoo!

Miss Anything: Nothing like going to the beach with a bunch of skinny girls to make you miss your old body. Granted I was probably 10lbs heavier than I would like to have been before  pregnancy...I feel extremely anxious/motivated to start running. I've decided I should try to be a runner in case Jameson absorbed all of my soccer skills. She can have them. 24 years of them are probably enough anyway....

Movement:  Out of control!  I seriously googled "is there such thing as TOO much fetal movement". If I'm on my sides or still for more than 10 minutes she goes nuts! If I try to make Will come look/feel she stops as soon as he puts his hand on the belly. I'm pretty sure he is already the boss of her (I pretend she stops because she thinks she is in trouble). That is how I knew I was in trouble growing up...if my dad had to get involved surely I was in trouble ;) Will and Jameson are going to be BFFs...I just know it.

Food cravings: I'm back to my deli sammy cravings!! I hope I get to take Jess a turkey and brie sandwich after work and salivate as I watch her eat it. Creepy. I know.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Well TODAY I feel like poop. I think I need to stop eating my 4pm dessert before dinner. I need to make some changes but I just like eating way too much.

Gender: #JamesonTHEgirl

Symptoms:  A lot more back pain than I have had the whole pregnancy. I think it's from sitting. Lame. I need to take some laps at work. I didn't have any calf/leg cramps that I've been reading about on most blogs or pregnancy sites but I think it's because I drink a crap-ton of water. I do get the occasional foot cramp from trying to squeeze my fat foot into my sandal without unbuckling it. Way too much effort.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Haaaapppppyy?? Minus the minor meltdowns over NOTHING. I had a good one yesterday morning at about 5:30AM about the cat litter. I yelled things about brain damage and blindness....no more late night app reading. Unreal. Sorry McWillis! You still love me!

Also, this:

my precious William discovered the Snoogle. He was out within seconds of "just testing it"


Here's what happens when a husband working 60+ hours a week takes a 7 month pregnant wife to a Kenny Chesney concert on a week night!! Lights out at 11PM!!!!! After visiting Baby Emerson I scored some free lawn seats to Kenny from a former manager at Family Dollar! What?!!? Sweet, I know. I AM a Kenny fan, however, I am a sleep fan (more) but we decided to go to a concert on a school-night anyway. I'm really big on Will & Mikal together-time right now...I say things like "but this is the last time just the 2 of us can....". Sucker! I tricked him! I know Will isn't a fan but he didn't complain once! Which is why I didn't complain when that B stole my pillow that night #marriedpeopleproblems :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment