Wednesday, July 24, 2013

week 28

Sooo nervous!! I just took my glucose test this morning and I'm terrified I'm going to fail. The nurse that checked me out at the front desk said that I would have already been informed or receive a phone call later if I didn't pass, but I'm pretty sure she didn't know what she was talking about. I'm crossing my fingers for a no-call! I remember laughing at my BFF Jess when she was nervous for hers but now I totally get it! I don't want to stop eating dessert every night and carbs all day! Hopefully I'm safe!

Grandpa- O and CoCo (photo credit Michelle Sonefeld)

This past weekend we went to my Grandpa-O's 80th birthday party! I was going to post pictures from it but I hated every picture with me in it so I just decided to show this one! It was a really good time! I saw cousins I hadn't seen in a few years along with aunts and uncles...good times. Plus, extra bonus...I got to see my brother!! Lots of food too. Just for fun I weighed myself once I got home and I totally gained 3 lbs of pure meat weight. I'm sure that will make my dad proud! I ate everything in sight...seriously.

after the glucose test I decided it would be a t-shirt, jeans, and no make-up day at work...don't worry...no one even came in the shop today!

Total weight gain:   It has been confirmed...26 whopping LBs. And it definitely feels/looks like it. I going to be pushing +40 lbs when this is all said and done. I will have my work cut out for me after birth.

Will Quote of the Week: "You're sooo pregnant! (realizing his error) I like it!!"

Maternity clothes?  Yea, I'm beyond trying to look cute. I just trying to make sure all of my vampire skin is covered. I feel like my body is rejecting sun. Also nothing is form fitting enough...that sounds the opposite of what I would want but I prefer the clingy clothes because I look less like a house. Whatevs.

Stretch marks?  Still just those dang ole boob stretch marks! I'm still lotion-ing at least twice a day!

Sleep:  Sleep has been alright so far. I haven't stayed up toooo late and I take a 30 minute nap occasionally.

Best moment this week: At my glucose test this morning I was getting my sonogram and little Jameson's heart sounded so fast from the go-go juice they made me drink....but I SAW her kick/punch the sonogram wand. The nurse laughed (she usually is a poker-faced ice queen)!! Good one Jameson!

Also, I read Jameson grew eye lashes this week! I hope she gets Will's Lady Lashes. So lush!

Miss Anything: Yea, soccer and working out. I will never take those things for granted again!! 

Movement:  Yup!! Still at her normal 10AM and 11PM hours and depending what side I sleep on I can feel extra movements! They are higher up than previously too!

Food cravings: RED MEAT!!!!! I could eat a burger everyday...and I pretty much do. I got my results back from my life insurance blood/pee test and it said I had "elevated" cholesterol. Whoooooooooooooooops! The doctors at the OBGYN haven't said anything to me so I might try to cut back but.....it's just do delicious!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  My reflux is under control and I'm trying not to eat after 8PM so that has really made a difference!

Gender: A wee baby girl!

Symptoms:  Just some lower back pain. Also, I think my boobs are shrinking if that is even possible. Maybe it's all in my mind.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Pretty happy with the occasional cranky face on the weekend. My patience is slowly diminishing. Less yelling at Will and more yelling at strangers. STORY TIME: I gave a lady at Harris Teeter stank-face for a solid 3 minutes. She was probably a good 75lbs overweight and parked in a handicap spot....she stopped short of the cart corral by a good 15 yards and gave her car a big shove in the general direction of the corral. She watched as it started to veer off course and then hit a bump and went back towards the corral. The end result was the cart NOT being anywhere inside the corral but adjacent to the entrance for someone else to handle. I saw her take a stutter step towards fixing it and then she decided to waddle away. I waited to make sure she saw me standing with my mouth open and when she refused to make eye contact I just yelled "Really??!?!?!". She was not persuaded to go back and fix it thought....instead some man that seemed afraid of me took it all the way inside. I cursed her once I was in my car and hoped that every McDonalds in a 50 mile radius was out of whatever meal she was about to SuperSize. Ass.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Matt and I hate it when people don't put their carts back!!! It happens all the time! I feel like you have the right to shove the cart into her car....

    I hope she gets his lashes!!!

    ReplyDelete