Thursday, July 18, 2013

week 27

I caught back up! Feels good! This week went by so fast and so slow at the same time. I originally set a goal for myself to be finished with the nursery BEFORE my 3rd trimester in case I turned into a sloth. My BFF Jessica told me that it was like a switch flipped and she was all the sudden sooo tired in her 3rd trimester. She's due August 22nd!!! She's so close! Go Jess Go! Anyway, I mentioned last week (really this week) that I dreaded my bumpdate pics because I feel sooo large. Well, after watching Will spontaneously start doing my INSANITY dvd I started feeling really bad about not working out. I've never been a hardcore fitness buff but I did play soccer at least twice a week with the occasional run and some biweekly Y visits. Since finding out I was pregnant I have stopped playing soccer/running/Y-ing. My body had decided to punish me by adding fat in places that I wasn't even sure could get fat (i.e. calves?!!?). Sick. Soooo, I started doing a video that my SIL gave me months ago. It's Summer Sanders...you may remember her from here or more importantly, here! She is prego in the video and loses her balance as often as I do. That pleases me. Here are some photos of my work out partner helping me stretch:


here's me getting a full face rub.
this happens with all floor exercises.
then he just laid in the
middle of my area.
here's me stretching...and getting a kiss.
such a good motivator!
(yes, I'm upside down)

So yea, at least I have 3 more months to tone these fat girl arms. We'll see how long this motivation lasts....now for my McFat photo and weekly summary!

I'm really amused by the fact that I had to crouch to fit in this monster mirror I found in our work room!
Gah! Get this girl a tan will ya?!?!

Total weight gain:   All of the pounds. I have gained them all...there are none left for anyone else because they are all in my boobs, arms, and legs. OOoo don't forget the face!

Maternity clothes?  Eff yea. I need more. Mostly spandex.

Stretch marks?  BlergALFJALKFJDfjdlfjaldkfjlkafdjl. You know what it means.

Sleep:  More stupid dreams but having some better luck falling asleep.

Best moment this week: My mom brought up our stroller! Whoooo! Thanks Patti! We made Will put it together. I'm dying to use it for some reason. Like I'm not really a mom until I get the accessories (oh and the baby...) or something...
Also, I saw Claire Daines 15 inches in front of my face after dining at Dish. You know how I feel about Dish.

Miss Anything: I dreamed that I was eating sushi. Pathetic. I miss working out and I miss being comfortable in clothes. Even my jammies hurt sometimes. 

Movement:  I had a panic moment until I talked to Jess...I didn't feel her as much for a few days but now she's back to normal. We must have been in a fight or something...total silent treatment.

Food cravings: THIRST!!!!! I thirst but the more I drink the more I pee. Terrible cycle.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I saw a pair of dentures online and got really nauseous. How random is that? Otherwise just the usual reflux. Nothing some Tums Smoothies can't cure right?

Gender: chica

Symptoms:  Just some back/shoulder/neck pain.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happier this week than last! Must be that whole sunshine thing...It looks like we may go a full day without rain today...I'm sure I spoke too soon.

So now I'm off to enjoy my last week of the "honeymoon" of all trimesters...who makes this shit up, honestly?? Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have some more nursery updates and possibly a patio update (that's for you Will*).

*Actually, Will is one of my only family members that does NOT read my blog. It's probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment