Tuesday, July 16, 2013

week 26 (overdue!)

I'm starting to get slack! Not because I'm tired, not because I'm busy, and not because I lost interest...I mostly dread taking my "bumpdate" picture now! Everything is TOO big right now. I am more than thrilled to be growing a baby but sometimes it is hard to watch your body go through changes that you have no control of! Crazy! I mean I do more than my fair share of eating and some exercising so I can't say that I have "no control". But here is an example of what I'm NOT doing...WTF?!?! That's a Facebook video so you may have to log in to view. If you can't use the link it's a woman due in 39 days doing a CrossFit workout. I was out of breath attempting fat lady push-ups last night after discovering cellulite on my calves and arms soooo....yea. Here is last week's update and hopefully I can get this weeks out before the week is actually over....

I picked this one in case my half-removed head would distract you from the largeness beneath it......did it work!?!?

Total weight gain:   1,000 lbs. But really I'm too afraid to look but I think it is like 23-25lbs. Unreal.

Maternity clothes?  I can't wear anything with a demi-panel. It feels like I'm being sawed in half. But yes, only maternity.

Stretch marks?  I'm pretending they aren't there. So awful.

Sleep:  Sleep is the same as it has been. Weird, weird, and weirder dreams. This week, in my dreams, I was team captain for some sort of an obstacle course competition where celebrities and random pregnant Michaels were competing. Celebrities got to select to be on my team. I was devastated when Reggie Bush didn't pick me but at least I got Shemar Moore?!? and Steve Spurrier?!? What the?!?? I'm sure we won....





















Best moment this week: I don't remember....everything maybe??

Miss Anything?  Sushi and cold cuts. Not at the same time.

Movement:  In the AM and the PM...that is when I'm sitting still and can feel her the most.

Food cravings: So thirsty. Burgers...all the time. I could eat one every day.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Sometimes chicken grosses me out and then sometimes I really want it. I think onions are giving me reflux along with every single other thing I eat. Awesome!

Gender: princess

Symptoms:  last week I wrote "pregnany brain galore"...I did NOT intentionally misspell pregnancy. I'm telling you this is a real struggle for me. I HAAAAAATE messing up.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I don't even know anymore. I have had sooo many things on my mind. I think I'm moody...some might even say bitchy...at times. At times, I said!!!

Sorry, this one was boring. This is what happens when you forget what happened the week before. Everything is blurring together. Time is standing still AND flying by at once! So weird!!! So much left to do before baby time and I'm getting into that unmotivated phase. Let's blame the heat. Yea, the heat :) Until next time amigos!



1 comment: