Wednesday, May 22, 2013

week 19

19 weeks...almost half way there! Crazy. I read that Baby Nova's sensory development is "exploding"! So she can totally hear me/us now...I'll probably have to ease up on the potty mouth and stop talking about her behind her back :) Just kidding, I'd say it to her face! My pregnancy app says that she is even sprouting some hair. When I read stuff like that all I can imagine are things like this:




Hilarious. Will had to "do my hair" once after my surgery a few years back and even though it was soooooo bad (and I had to go to work)...I could not stop laughing at how ridiculously difficult it was for him. I can only imagine the things he will come up with for baby hair. Alright, on to the big show (big being the key word).....


Found a new mirror but it's not as good :(


Total weight gain:   11lbs...ehh whatevs

Maternity clothes?  Yes! I have discovered that I can fit into a bigger size regular person shirt since apparently the "look" right now is giant-bag shirts with no form. Pants are a different story. I have been rotating between 3 pair of maternity pants, a skirt and stretchy black pants from pre-pregnancy. It's not pretty.

Stretch marks?  Not yet....but so itchy!

Sleep:  The bed looks like a disaster area every morning when we wake up. I have no idea what I'm doing in my sleep (clearly not sleeping) but it must involve some sort of gymnastics. Poor Will.


Best moment this week:  Feeling the princess move around a lot! 


Miss Anything?  Soccer, a bathing suit appropriate body, and wogging is already getting harder. I can barely make it a mile before I feel like I'm going to pee my pants or explode one of my lungs. Doc says that the princess has setup camp directly on top of my bladder. Hooray! I also tried biking but the hills are so embarrassing. I walked up 2 yesterday. A lot of people feel sorry for me and will back up there car off the cross walk so the chubby-biker can slowly peddle past. I will have to find a track and just go in circles.

Movement:  So much! In the morning when I sit at my desk and have my breakfast soda she goes nuts! She must be like her father...loves some caffeine-free coke! Or she is asking me to stop poisoning her with soda...she already guilted me into switching to decaf-sweet tea. I may as well just drink water. Boring!

Food cravings:  Everything. My friend Jessica has me freaking out about my future glucose test...I have to cool it with the sugar...but I can't!!!!!!!!!!!! (Good luck on yours Jess!)

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Will's coffee still....sick.

Gender:  Little baby princess!

Symptoms:  Just general chubbiness and that whole short of breath thing. Oh and having to use the bathroom a lot.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  This week shouldn't count....there were too many touching youtube videos about the Oklahoma tornado survivors. I sobbed on multiple occasions... and also while watching The Voice?? BUT, I also laughed so hard I cried at Will multiple times this week too. What a ham....someone please ask him to do his Christina Aguliera impression.

Looking forward to:  Nursery stuff AND I think we may have decided on a name...perhaps we will announce next week!??! Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment