Thursday, May 16, 2013

week 18

18 weeks large! I thought I was super excited about summer until I tried to go for a walk last night at 8:30PM and I was hot and sticky and cranky. Hopefully our beach trips we have planned will make me feel better...anyway, I had a pretty big week already so I'll keep this post brief. It was my first almost-a-Mother(s) Day this past Sunday. I got a couple cards and the prettiest flowers ever. We don't really do flowers since the cats go nuts and try to eat them. But I had to brag about these...they are my fave! Here they are below along with some other items:
So pretty! I ran out of unused vases so that is a beer mug. Classy.

Next we have our very first baby purchase!! Will picked it out...I felt sad for him looking at all the pink dresses and frilly things...but then I was happy for myself sooo I ignored it! Sorry McWill :)

A cat face on the butt?!?!?! Puuurrrrfect!
That will have to do for a bump pic since I sold my "bump-date mirror" at work. I was really close to talking the guy out of buying it...but alas, my sales skills were toooo good. (That's a joke). Alright, enough about me...here is baby! 

Look at her chubby baby belly! Not to mention...her giant head! Precious!!

Total weight gain:   10lbs whooooops!

Maternity clothes?  Yea, but I only have like 4 things so I'm just rotating those with some of my pre-fat clothes. It's about to be dresses from here on out. So hot already.

Stretch marks?  Not yet, but I read this thing on facebook that says just when you think you're safe you find some after delivery. Oh well!

Sleep:  I must be doing it wrong. I wake up sore and tired every time. I'll never be a side sleeper.


Best moment this week:  finding out we're having a princess!!!!!!!!


Miss Anything?  Soccer, not grunting every time I bend over, and I still want sushi.

Movement:  I haven't felt too much since last time I posted but the US tech says expect to feel and SEE something very soon....see something!?!??! What does that even mean?

Food cravings:  Carbs and I require a dessert EVERY night. Wow.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Will's coffee. Gah, so disgusting to me.

Gender:  Little baby princess!

Symptoms:  Still abdominal stretching and shortness of breath when I "workout".

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I have been a complete psychopath this week. I can't even keep track of how many times I cried, got angry for no reason, or lost my shit and raged.

Looking forward to:  doing the nursery and picking out a name! OH and I'm looking forward to pink everything! Yesss!!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait...the grunting when bending over is only going to increase when you try to buckle on sandals this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crap, i will have to make mine slip ons...lol

      Delete