Wednesday, June 29, 2016

year 2 1/2

My angel princess is 2.5 years old...going on 15. I started writing this before Max was born and now fast forward to Max being a month old...whoopsies!
Jameson has changed so much this past year that I can barely remember everything. BUT, what I do remember are her hilarious little sayings and quirks. So, here are my favorite stories and memories from the past 7 months or so.

Starting in January Jameson began getting bad ear infections. So bad that we were in and out of the doctors office close to 10 times in 3 months. She wasn't responding to oral antibiotics so she was getting a series of shots in her legs (3 sets of shots 3 separate times :(). Sooo, by March we were scheduled for tubes. It was the most nervous I had been in a looooong time. I knew it was supposed to be a quick procedure but her going under anesthesia terrified me. thankfully, once they gave her some "silly juice" she was hilarious and cuter than ever...just in time for them to whisk her away to surgery. By the time we got back to the waiting room and I used the restroom they were coming to tell us she was already in recovery and everything went fine. All this to show you a cute video and explain her newest phrase that has me silent laughing every time she says it!
at the library distracting her before our tubes consultation. she didn't touch a single book...haha!


From that day on I would always ask..."how do your ears feel?" and she always replied, "GRAPES!". I've noticed she doesn't enunciate her Ts very well but this was just too much for me. I thought maybe it was a once or twice thing but she says it all the time now. It's hands down my favorite thing.


day after surgery. being an angel as usual.
Along with tubes we started soccer practice in March. HILARIOUS. The first practice was amazing. She showed up in her Man U gear and nailed every drill. Next practice...bad but not too bad. We missed her 3rd practice due to having tubes put in that day but the 4th practice was awful. She didn't participate in a single drill and played in the grass by herself or with Will. Most of the time she was naughty and picked up cones she wasn't supposed to. Will and I spent the whole 45 mins chasing her. Gradually she would participate...she only wanted to join in if "pennies" were involved. She liked being a Gray Shark...diva. Fast forward to the last practice. This baby decided to do the whole practice and ace every drill. She was holding out on us. I couldn't stop laughing. She is definitely my child.
after practice playing with our sidewalk chalk. yes, she practiced in that outfit.


 Anyway here are a list of "Jameson-isms":

      "Mommy I need my swim-soups for water day!"



If someone is "yelling" or talking loudly she will tell them to "scream it outside"...I'm assuming her teachers at school tell her to use her inside voice vs. her inside voice.

When Jameson is being silly or loud I always say "whoa you're crazy!" and recently she started responding with "NO, I not cwwwwaaaaazy". Haaaaa!

Everything is always PINK. "What's your favorite song?"...."PINK"..."What do you want to eat?"..."ummmm PINK?".

There are one million more things she says and does that are so cute and adorable but I couldn't possibly document them all. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment