Wednesday, August 14, 2013

week 31: the sloth chronicles

Oh my gosh I'm so tired/lazy. I don't know which it is! I take 2 hour naps after work. Yes, after sitting from 10-4PM I need to actually lay horizontal. I can't remember the last time I did physical activity on purpose. Last night after dinner I got into bed at 8PM with all the intentions of actually going to bed for the night. Instead I laid there until Will got back from his soccer game and decided I needed toast and a coke (it was my only soda that day!) AND to finish the season of Arrested Development with him before bed. Fast forward to 1AM when I finally decide to try and sleep. Precious Will asked so nicely for the Snoogle that I let him borrow it for the whole night...but he sweated on it, and now I don't want it back. Anyway I need to find some energy. I have until Labor Day weekend to accomplish all of my pre-Jameson-arrival goals. It doesn't help that I constantly add to the list. I think Will has off a single day a week for the next 9 weeks so I'm sure he can handle some of them for me...

It doesn't appear that the bump is growing so much as all the other parts....
Also, I'm not getting that whole hair and nail growth that people talk about during pregnancy. If anything my hair is worse than before. I don't even bother drying it and then I get that mess above.  We're lucky I even put on clothes to be honest...



Total weight gain:   Found my pounds from last week...Up 29 LBS!!! Looks like I'm going all out for this one!

Maternity clothes?  I can barely fit into my go-tos. It's going to be a rough next 9 weeks.

Stretch marks?  Bleh, I don't even give any cares.

Sleep:  I cannot sleep. I go to bed late and wake up multiple times during the night. I've tried so many different positions: flat and on my side, angled and on my side, propped up on my back, propped up and on my side and many more. Everything results with me waking up with back pain. I can only assume it's down hill from here!

Best moment this week: We went and visited Matt, Jessica, and Baby Emerson Saturday morning. She was being precious as usual. We caught her during nap time so not much action but we hung out and ate breakfast with the new fam. Good times.

Quote of the Week: Will to the Erbachers: "This doesn't seem that bad!"

He jinxed us. We will have the sassiest crying baby there ever was.

Miss Anything: I sound like a broken record...but I want to sleep like I used to and not feel so tired all the time! Maybe get a really hard workout in here and there too?! That's not too much to ask!?

Movement:  Back to her usual gut-punching! I'm pretty sure she is doing somersaults. She either really loved or really hated being at the dentist this morning too. She was ninja kicking left and right while I was getting my teeth cleaned. I was sure the dentist could see it happening but he didn't say anything....

Food cravings: "Steak and eggs and eggs and steak...". Just meats and proteins and more meats.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad acid reflux.

Gender: PINK

Symptoms:  Back pain some more....fat face, fat hands, fat legs, and fat everything. I'll do better next time around I'm sure....:)


Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!!!!!! Starting to stress about my to-do list and the ridiculous cost of all of the items on our registry. Unreal. No idea how people afford this...maybe they don't and just don't talk about it?!? Who knows!?

No comments:

Post a Comment