Thursday, May 2, 2013

week 16

DUUUMMMMB!!! My pregnancy brain is to the max right now. Not only did I think my ultrasound was this week, I showed up to my appointment a day early. Ridiculous. The receptionist felt bad for me and tried to squeeze me in with another doctor but I decided to wait for Dr. Hauschka. I have a lady crush on her. She used the f word in one of my appointments so I decided we are best friends. She gives me doctor advice AND personal-experience advice (she is pregnant with her 3rd baby!).  She told told me she gained 60lbs with her first child due to eating mac n' cheese everyday ...that's what I'm talking about! JK, she is a tiny thing now and I could barely tell she was pregnant in her scrubs on my first visit. Dr. Hauschka also drinks a cup of coffee and a diet coke everyday (which is under the 250mg max) so I love her for that! For those of you that don't know, this is important to me because: My name is Michael and I am addicted to soda!!  

Anywho, only the 12 longest days of my life until we can really find out the sex. Sorry for the fake out. Below I have self-photographed myself at work to show you my largeness. That's called a "selfie" for you old people non-Gen Yers. Or am I a Millennial? And yes, I require a VERY serious face when photographing myself... 


...because what pregnant lady doesn't love horizontal stripes!??! also Will won't take pictures of me in a timely manner so you get this.

Total weight gain:   6lbs according to the doc....yea, in my bra! (I'll give anyone a dollar if they can name that movie)

Maternity clothes?  Yes, some pants and some tops. I can still squeeze into some of my regular clothes but why fight it?


Stretch marks?  I haven't seen any yet but I'm sure Will can point them out to me if he sees them....

Sleep:  I started taking naps again thanks to the rainy weather so it's a little hard to fall asleep before 11:30pm. I keep waking up to very vivid dreams too. Mostly disturbing dreams...


Best moment this week:  "wogging" around Charlotte a few times a week.


Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach and playing soccer.

Movement:  I don't think so...I don't know anything about my body apparently. I don't  know the difference in gas and menstrual cramps so we'll see what happens!


Food cravings:  CARBS, duh.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Beer smells and chicken on the bone.


Gender:  Still don't know yet but I MUST know soon. I will go crazy if I don't know soon.

Symptoms:  I'm guessing, ligament stretching, (from what I've read) down in the ol' uterus area. I am supposed to be feeling baby flutters any day now!


Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy with the occasional weeping during stupid movies.

Looking forward to:  FINDING OUT THE SEX!! 12 MORE DAYS...12 MORE DAYS!

Oh, also I haven't cooked anything besides breakfast in the past week. I blame Will, his brother came to visit and it was Nick's 21st birthday so I was obviously required to eat out every night. Yesss!!! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment