Monday, November 25, 2013

month 1

The Jameson is a month old!! We love her so much. Here are a ridiculous amount of photos for your viewing pleasure:





her most favorite sleep spot

the "corral" for tummy time. we've since upgraded to the pack n' play or the floor

typical Jameson face... she is not impressed


tiny baby vest

dad's eyelashes! so cute

Sleep:  We are NOT on a schedule. She naps/sleeps anywhere from 1.5-4 hours. We are all over the place. We have established a new routine that hopefully catches on! Bathtime before bed, then bottle, then 30mins of awake time so she doesn't spit up when we put her down. This is sometimes followed by an hour of cranky time...it has only been a few days of this so I'll let you know how it works out next month! She naps on us A LOT. I have to admit...I love it! I'm sure I'm creating a bad habit but it's so cute.

Size: 9lbs 2.6oz and 20.75 inches. Jumbo head and jumbo tummy! So cute!(Up 2lbs and an ounce since her birthday!)

Clothes: Still mostly newborn onesies but she has started fitting into some 0-3 months! The footed pajamas are our faves. Will loves the "towel outfits" (aka terry cloth jammies...).

Diapers: Newborn and the occasional size 1 when there is nothing else within arm's reach! Pampers are our favorite...we had some disastrous blowouts with Huggies. Plus Pampers have Cookie Monster and Elmo on them...so much better than Winnie the Pooh (pun intended).

Eating: Depending on her mood 2-4 ounces. Mostly about 3 ounces.

Likes: Dad, baths, food, dad, swing (with buddies), and training play time with dad. Mostly dad :) Will will have her crawling or walking by 6 months I swear. At the very least, she will be holding her own bottle.

Dislikes: Wet diapers, clothes over her head, sleeping at night...especially in her Rock n' Play. 

Other: Poor Boo has baby acne. She also scratches her face while she eats...so odd. The doctor said the acne will go away soon but it's so dry and looks painful. I started putting little baby face lotion on it to help. I hope she grows out of it soon though, makes me sad. 

Milestones: She loves to head-butt. She can turn her head from side to side on her own while laying on her back or stomach and she can track us from pretty far away now. Oh and she only has eyes for her dad...they are best friends!!!! You should see her face when he dances for her, yes, dances.

Me: So I'm going to put this number on here so that I'm motivated to NOT gain so much weight the next time around...I started at 148lbs which is about 5-7lbs heavier than I normally weigh (it was my winter weight). I went up to 192lbs during pregnancy...I don't know what I would have done if I broke 200. That is not a number I ever want to see again on a scale. Anyway, I'm back down to 167lbs which is nice to see after that other number but still very far away from what I want to be. I'm shooting for 140lbs...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment